What can be said of Paris that hasn’t been said a thousand times? Of it’s beauty, food, fashion, culture? A city immortalised by the murmur of a thousand words.
On this, my 11th visit to Paris, what can be said that is not an echo of words past? What’s to ”see” in Paris? As I breathe, move, talk, laugh, eat and smile…I wonder. How many words will I need to express a feeling? Paris is infectious, like love. As love travels through your being, as you would surrender, so you do to Paris. Some things cannot be seen or heard. They can only be felt from the heart.
11 pictures to prove that Paris is the undisputed city of love:
- This icon of eternity.
2. These love locks on Pont d’lena (Jena Bridge).
3. This beaming bride on Pont d’lena.
4. The Seine and The Marne.
5. These beautiful ones slaying it in the park.
6. This rainbow bubble in Jardin des Tuileries.
7. This invitation of love.
8. This place to meet.
9. This blushing rose.
10. This place you cannot miss.
11. This utterly beautiful Parisian sunset.